1.2
Turnaround Time

Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel this return apt until 2 hrs past time agreed on. Equipment broke down mid job, first time, plus stains /spots spread. My rugs stayed wet for 4 days. Owner wants to refund $99 as complete settlement. I told him I won't accept that as I may need carpet replaced now.

As you can see by clean towel set down on part of remaining stain, the "stain" is still trying to come up but they left it filthy.

This could have been resolved if staff had better attitude. Owner said it cost him too much money to send a truck out & I could call another company. Insisted he'd given me an option for Mon,, which he didn't or I'd have grabbed it. They also broke a huge pic by propping it behind a bench on a tile floor & didn't tell me it was there.

Do not recommend unless you want this headache!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lamore_10 is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster Clean and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster Clean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster Clean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster Clean?

Comments