My insurance company reccommend this servicemaster company as a program provider for a water damage i had.Poor communication from the office, i don;t think the lady in the office had a clue what she was doing or talking about which led to slow service and not very good overall.
I told my agent they had better never send servicemaster my way again and asked if they could do something with the billing becuase the service was not worth the billing.
I would not reccommend servicemaster in tulsa to anyone...i think we have other choices in this town....just save yourself a headache.I would have
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Damage
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."