My insurance company reccommend this servicemaster company as a program provider for a water damage i had.Poor communication from the office, i don;t think the lady in the office had a clue what she was doing or talking about which led to slow service and not very good overall.
I told my agent they had better never send servicemaster my way again and asked if they could do something with the billing becuase the service was not worth the billing.
I would not reccommend servicemaster in tulsa to anyone...i think we have other choices in this town....just save yourself a headache.I would have
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Damage
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."