My insurance company reccommend this servicemaster company as a program provider for a water damage i had.Poor communication from the office, i don;t think the lady in the office had a clue what she was doing or talking about which led to slow service and not very good overall.
I told my agent they had better never send servicemaster my way again and asked if they could do something with the billing becuase the service was not worth the billing.
I would not reccommend servicemaster in tulsa to anyone...i think we have other choices in this town....just save yourself a headache.I would have
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Damage
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."