Review about Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning from Florence, South Carolina
Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel this return apt until 2 hrs past time agreed on. Equipment broke down mid job, first time, plus stains /spots spread. My rugs stayed wet for 4 days. Owner wants to refund $99 as complete settlement. I told him I won't accept that as I may need carpet replaced now.
As you can see by clean towel set down on part of remaining stain, the "stain" is still trying to come up but they left it filthy.
This could have been resolved if staff had better attitude. Owner said it cost him too much money to send a truck out & I could call another company. Insisted he'd given me an option for Mon,, which he didn't or I'd have grabbed it. They also broke a huge pic by propping it behind a bench on a tile floor & didn't tell me it was there.
Do not recommend unless you want this headache!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..."
- "I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform. I have not done anything wrong,..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I have been problems with my service also. It has been more than 12 HOURS SINCE I CANNOT USE my phone, for a service that I have already paid for...."
- "I ordered the trial sample for the cost of shipping which was $2.99. Sometime later I was looking at my credit card billings and noticed a charge of $34.98...."
- "OK hi, I'm Krystal B. I JUST wanted to let it be known that all the false allegations are just non sense. Because I will be honest I did look..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."