Review about Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning from Florence, South Carolina
Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel this return apt until 2 hrs past time agreed on. Equipment broke down mid job, first time, plus stains /spots spread. My rugs stayed wet for 4 days. Owner wants to refund $99 as complete settlement. I told him I won't accept that as I may need carpet replaced now.
As you can see by clean towel set down on part of remaining stain, the "stain" is still trying to come up but they left it filthy.
This could have been resolved if staff had better attitude. Owner said it cost him too much money to send a truck out & I could call another company. Insisted he'd given me an option for Mon,, which he didn't or I'd have grabbed it. They also broke a huge pic by propping it behind a bench on a tile floor & didn't tell me it was there.
Do not recommend unless you want this headache!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "DO NOT USE these crooks! 1) late! 2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "I had to get a set of dentures I WENT TO SEXTON DENTAL of Florence,I had a wonderful experience there.The staff was very nice so helpful to me and went..."
- "I ordered the trial sample for the cost of shipping which was $2.99. Sometime later I was looking at my credit card billings and noticed a charge of $34.98...."
- "I have been problems with my service also. It has been more than 12 HOURS SINCE I CANNOT USE my phone, for a service that I have already paid for...."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."