Florence, South Carolina
1.2
Turnaround Time

Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel this return apt until 2 hrs past time agreed on. Equipment broke down mid job, first time, plus stains /spots spread. My rugs stayed wet for 4 days. Owner wants to refund $99 as complete settlement. I told him I won't accept that as I may need carpet replaced now.

As you can see by clean towel set down on part of remaining stain, the "stain" is still trying to come up but they left it filthy.

This could have been resolved if staff had better attitude. Owner said it cost him too much money to send a truck out & I could call another company. Insisted he'd given me an option for Mon,, which he didn't or I'd have grabbed it. They also broke a huge pic by propping it behind a bench on a tile floor & didn't tell me it was there.

Do not recommend unless you want this headache!

Had an Experience with Servicemaster Clean?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more