Review about Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning from Florence, South Carolina

Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel this return apt until 2 hrs past time agreed on. Equipment broke down mid job, first time, plus stains /spots spread. My rugs stayed wet for 4 days. Owner wants to refund $99 as complete settlement. I told him I won't accept that as I may need carpet replaced now.

As you can see by clean towel set down on part of remaining stain, the "stain" is still trying to come up but they left it filthy.

This could have been resolved if staff had better attitude. Owner said it cost him too much money to send a truck out & I could call another company. Insisted he'd given me an option for Mon,, which he didn't or I'd have grabbed it. They also broke a huge pic by propping it behind a bench on a tile floor & didn't tell me it was there.

Do not recommend unless you want this headache!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Product or service
Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #732601 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Servicemaster Clean? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Servicemaster Clean. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Servicemaster Clean.
Filing a new complaint about